Marty has roseola. His fever has broken and today a mild rash appeared on his face, chest and back. He's been snotty today, too. All of these point to roseola. Max had it too when he was about the same age. I kind of suspected it with Marty and waited for the rash to come, which came tonight. It's a common illness for children between 6 months to 3 years, particulary between 9-12 months. Here's what Dr. Sears says about it ...
Sunday morning update: Marty had a terrible night. Up 4 times and would not settle after the 6-ish wakeup. He was up for a while with Paul and Max but has now conked out on our bed again. He's moved positions a few times and I keep going in to check he's not too close to the edge. Yikes!
Hope he gets better soon :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear he has been so sick! I know how hard that is on everyone. Hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeletePoor Marty, not fun beimg sick! Hope you feel better soon little buddy! So enjoyed your Easter pics and video - very cute. Look forward to seeing you soon!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Those boys sure have had their share of sickness this winter. I hope the spring/summer brings health!
ReplyDelete