Wednesday, April 18, 2007
That's a lot of teeth for one little Bug
Marty is currently working on cutting 3 new teeth! His front bottom ones are in, one front top is well on its way and I can just see the other front and an eyetooth peeking through. He seems to be okay with the whole thing this time, which is really nice. He's in his own bed and sleeping much better at night. He usually gets one nursing around 5 am but other than that he's pretty much sleeping through. Yay! This morning he didn't even cry when he woke up. He was just playing with his toys, waiting for someone to come find him. I also keep forgetting to tell you that he has a really funny way of sitting. He sits with one leg crossed in front and one crossed off to the side. Kind of like a pinwheel. I'll try to get a picture to show you. Max does the terrible thing of sitting sort of on his knees but with both legs flat and sticking out the back. Do you know what I mean? We'll have to work on that sometime soon. But I wonder if it really is all that bad? Right now they're both sitting at the gate at the top of the stairs, watching Daddy get the stairs ready for the carpet guy to come. Oh, now they've gone on down to Max's room. They love playing in there together. They even crawl under the bed to play there. Pretty fun. For all of us. I just keep an ear out for cries of pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
three at once? wow!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel!!
ReplyDeleteI got your blog sight from Barry Foulds so I thought I'd have a look around. You have the cutest kids!!
It sounds like life is busy and full of change. Good for you guys for following your hearts and living large with your faith.
Life for Chris and me is fairly same old. He's writing final exams this week, and then starts working for a friend of ours doing some landscaping this summer. I'm still at my same job as an x-ray tech, waiting for Chris to finish school so we can have kids (k, so that sounded really impatient -I'm really not. Just looking forward to that stage of life).
We are very seriously considering a move back to Manitoba once Chris is finished school next spring. We are still praying and thinking, but it looks like it's going to happen.
Anyways, I guess this is more than a comment - I should have just emailed you!!
Take care, and all the best with finding a house in Abbotsford!
Love,
Julia