Thursday, April 5, 2007

and the winner is ...

... Helen! Congratulations and thank you for being the 10,000th visitor to my blog. Well this isn't entirely accurate because I started blogging several months before I set up a site meter. And some of you out there have 10 gazillion visitors so 10,000 is not such a big deal. Anyways, the prize is, um, you're the first to know Marty's new trick of crawling in and out of the bottom of his exersaucer. What a clever boy.


You're all so kind to continue reading my blog with so few pictures. I got some gooders today, hopefully I can get them up tonight during Survivor.

*Edited to add photo*

5 comments:

  1. But I wanted to win!! Better up my visits to 30 times a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10,000 wow!

    I was SO happy with the out come on Survivor! Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim | helen | adia | kalanieApril 6, 2007 at 3:18 AM

    goodness, i should have prepared an exceptant's speech.
    i must have timed it just right. i sure do enjoy your blog and seeing your two boys grow up.
    so fun!!
    sounds like you have been quite the trooper these past few weeks.
    i have a long way to go before i reach 1,000 i think....hehehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. tim | helen | adia | kalanieApril 6, 2007 at 4:02 PM

    okay so my mind has been racing....because of you i signed up for the sitetracker thing because i would love to know how many people look at our blog. and see how many people actually look but never leave a comment...ect... but after signing up i am stumped at how you knew it was me who was the lucky 10,000 visitor. what's your secret???how do you tell who it is that visits?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. tim | helen | adia | kalanieApril 7, 2007 at 2:46 PM

    thank you for your response. i have goofed around on the website and found all the things you were telling me....i was under the impression that you might actually have a version that says "helen" visited your blog. but i, like you, will have to use my investigative senses to figure out who visits our blog....
    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete