Max had quite an aerobic workout, and he seems to have a sense of rhythm. Maybe he will play drums like his dad. (the floors look great)
Those are absolutely great! I loved every video!!
My question is WHAT are you listening too? Great dancing, Max!
Phil Keaggy "Lights of Madrid"
Love the video - it was priceless! On a side note....is that laundry I see in the background??? It's not on your couch! Sorry, had to bug you :)
Wow, he's like the Energizer Bunny! Just keeps going and going! Looks like he was having a lot of fun, that's for sure!
your boys are great
Watch out Patrick Swayze...
Max had quite an aerobic workout, and he seems to have a sense of rhythm. Maybe he will play drums like his dad.
ReplyDelete(the floors look great)
Those are absolutely great! I loved every video!!
ReplyDeleteMy question is WHAT are you listening too?
ReplyDeleteGreat dancing, Max!
Phil Keaggy "Lights of Madrid"
ReplyDeleteLove the video - it was priceless! On a side note....is that laundry I see in the background??? It's not on your couch! Sorry, had to bug you :)
ReplyDeleteWow, he's like the Energizer Bunny! Just keeps going and going! Looks like he was having a lot of fun, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteyour boys are great
ReplyDeleteWatch out Patrick Swayze...
ReplyDelete