Sunday, November 5, 2006

Amazing Race 11/05

I missed the show tonight but read the recap on cbs.com. (Demara, I couldn't figure out the Torrent thing last night, too sleepy.)I'm not sad David & Mary are gone. I suppose it's getting a little more exciting, although there's still no fun in the race without The Hippies! Too many grumpy folks on this one. Sigh.

Previous discussions:
AR 10/29
AR 10/22
AR 10/15

2 comments:

  1. So the other day I was looking for something on a video tape and guess what I came across.......the season finale of the last Amazing Race. Remember when the hippies and the frat boys were doing the flag thing and it was coming down to the crunch time?? Oh it was good reminiscing...love those hippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To bad you missed it, it was a good one, they had one of the new twists.
    I still have not connected with any team, I don't think I will, oh well there will be more races, maybe next season a team will be able to measure up to the Hippies! I am SO glad the won last season! This season I still am undecided who will win, I think the beauty queens have a good shot, and the Cho bros, especially now that Dave and Mary are gone. I think the "6 pack" alliance is over, which I think will make the Cho bros even better. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete