Okay, so that was finally a decent episode! We found it most enjoyable.
Poor Rob & Kim, car troubles yet again. Maybe they should just quit! (Which it looks like they may do next week.)
Lucky little ladies got "marked for elimination". I'm okay with that, they keep the game exciting. Hope they make it to the final three. The chariot races were pretty cool. I love how they have to wear crazy outfits for detours and roadblocks. Anyone remember the bottle-smashing-on-the-head from a few seasons ago? That was so great with their goofy outfits.
And now here are my beefs. This goes for Thursday's Survivor results as well. Why do people in these games do so much griping when they are voted off (Survivor - he was nasty!) or yielded (that girl can bad-mouth!) Suck it up! It's part of the game! I laugh when they say people can't be trusted. Of course other competitors cannot be trusted! Or like Karlyn said on this episode about being yielded "that's so low." Umm, no lady. It's part of the game. And in they end it didn't put them off the pace very much anyways.
Next week looks pretty crazy ...
I am so with you on the attitudes. 'Bama was so ticked off, but they would have done exactly the same thing to the girls if they had the chance! flipping the bird was a bad attitude!
ReplyDeleteglad the girls are still in it :)
Yes, I agree with all your comments however Bama had a point in that they're not really a threat as much as the other 3 teams. The girls yielded them in spite not because of competition.
ReplyDeleteWe missed the show this week, but i know that you will always have an update for me. Sounds like it was a good one, too bad i missed it. Is next week the last? or 2 more?
ReplyDeletealexa - I think there are 2 more. Next week will determine the final three. You can also go to cbs.com and click on AR to get an update and pics from all the episodes.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about Survivor and AR and all the griping, I find it funny how Bama thought it was SO horrible for the girls to yield them yet if they had gotten there 1st they would have done the same to them, come on! It's a game! I just can't believe that Rob & Kim and the models didn't yield the girls 1st!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to next week it looks good, so does Survivor!
Ahh reality TV...