I'm pleased to add my friend Helen (Worley) to my link list. We went to church for a few years together at Abby Free. She and her hubby and two very cute little girls are living in the US. I'm so glad to reconnect with you, girlie!
Hi Rach Hey, I have to comment to you about your "display" picture that is attached to your blog comments. That's a recent photo??? You look AMAZING! Awesome girl! :)
Hey Jen, thanks for your admiration. It was taken in February after returning from the hair dresser's. I've had my hair shorter since then and am trying to get back to that style once more. Ever changing hair ...
Hi Rach
ReplyDeleteHey, I have to comment to you about your "display" picture that is attached to your blog comments. That's a recent photo??? You look AMAZING! Awesome girl! :)
Cool to see what Helen is up to too! Thanks!
Hey Jen, thanks for your admiration. It was taken in February after returning from the hair dresser's. I've had my hair shorter since then and am trying to get back to that style once more. Ever changing hair ...
ReplyDelete