Well I was glad when Kelly didn't tag me! But since Niki won't let me get away from it, here goes. I have a hard time being clever with these things, but it actually reminds me of something I wanted to post about. More on that later.
Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1. Busser @ ABC Family Restaurant (on Clearbrook Road - has anyone else noticed the improper use of punctuation on a neon sign you can see from the east-bound freeway? It irked me every time we drove past it on our holiday!)
2. All kinds of different jobs at Fraserway RV - Your RV Superstore!
3. House of James - Customer Service & music dept. Short but sweet.
4. Administrative Assistant @ SouthRidge Fellowship Baptist Church
*note: the last three taught me the importance of excellent customer service. Thank you, Bosses and co-workers. Unfortunately I now have very little patience for poor customer service. Grr.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: (if I had that kind of time)
1. The Counterfeit Contessa
2. The Rookie
3. ummm ...
4. I don't know what else. Lots of gooders but none really stand out.
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Clearwater, BC
2. Abbotsford, BC
3. Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
4. Winnipeg, MB
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Biggest Loser (I'm so sad, my buddy Marty got voted off last week.)
2. The Apprentice (Returns in January)
3. Pretty much anything on TLC (which is a good reason we don't subscribe to that level of cable)
4. On almost any other season except this one, The Amazing Race
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
1. Norway
2. Israel
3. Vancouver Island
4. Bolivia (it was a short missions trip and a little bit of holiday, too)
*Note, that Disneyland is not included on this list. Sigh.*
Four Internet Sites I Check Daily:
1. My own, so I can see all of yours (don't disappoint me!)
2. Oprah - just to see what's next!
3. Lots of other blogs that I snoop.
4. My family's My Family site. For the news and things only an immediate family needs/cares to hear about. (Although my brothers don't care too much to hear about gestating, lactating, and many other weird and wonderful things about women that my mother and sisters discuss there.) It hasn't seen as much traffic now that 3 of us have our own blog, but we all still enjoy it. (Dad, that means you can still keep paying for it!)
Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Popcorn. My new favourite is to make it in my Whirly Pop with some sugar. Max enjoys it with me as well. Mmm ...
2. Dark chocolate
3. Strawberries dipped in dark chocolate
4. Milk
Four Places I Would Like to be Right Now: (or sometime soon)
1. In my clean house (as opposed to my chaotic one)
2. On a beach in Costa Rica with iced tea ... and Paul ... and a babysitter
3. Mom & Dad's house in Clearwater, except that that is not built yet
4. Cow Bay Cafe with Paul for my birthday dinner and dessert (I guess I'll wait till Friday)
Four Friends I'm Tagging:
Hhmmm ...
1. Laurel-Anne
2. Sister Kelly
3. Brenda
4. Ashley (my biggest stalker - what a great way to start your own blog! ;-)
Sorry to MAKE you do it! :P But I don't have too many blogging friends! Actually, you four are it, plus Kelly and she already did it!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading it though. For some reason I like these things, as you find out stuff you don't already know!
Happy Birthday soon, Paul! When is the big day?
You didn't make me, I enjoyed the challenge.
ReplyDeletePaul's birthday is Dec. 16. Mine is on Friday. :)
oooh, now i'm going to have to look at that neon sign next time...very curious!
ReplyDeletehappy early birthday! how old now???
AAAHHHHHH.........you caught me! LOL I really would like to start a blog........hmmmm, I might just go and investigate this now.......I will keep you informed!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Just found this yesterday (Nov. 29th)...I will do it after my test on Sunday...too much Japanese in my head right now! :-P
ReplyDelete(hmmmm. I wonder if you'll even see this comment? :-/)
(Kelly-sis)
Ha! Just found this yesterday (Nov. 29th)...I will do it after my test on Sunday...too much Japanese in my head right now! :-P
ReplyDelete(hmmmm. I wonder if you'll even see this comment? :-/)
Just found out that you can't delete a comment and if you comment, then go to another screen, then go back to your comment screen and add something to your comment and publish it, (gasp for air)...ya post twice.
ReplyDeleteSorry.
Kelly-sis