AR goes to Ukraine! This was the most excitement for me all season. Having travelled there before, it was neat to compare their experiences with mine. Except that I did not drive a tank or a car there, ever. Oh, maybe I did drive White Van Victor's taxi van for about 10 feet.
And now here are this week's annoyances.
1. Phil, the world traveller that he is, should really know that it's no longer "The" Ukraine. Get with it man!
2. How hard is it to say Kiev? Not Keeve.
3. Are the Chos even having any fun when they wait around for the Bama girls? Good girls for making a break!
"We need local help for that, better stop at a gas station". Oh brother!
I don't really feel sorry that those Chos are gone. Nice boys, but not sad to see them go.
The models in tuxedos were a nice addition for this week. :)
The girls and the boys are actually playing the game, generally fairly. So here's hoping they make it to the final 3.
i like the cho boys, but hated how often they stopped, and the ridiculous fact that they WAITED for 'bama EVERY time. too lame. Anyway, i want the girls to win now - they're kickin' butt! still want rob & kim and 'bama out though.
ReplyDeleteYa the whole Cho and Bama thing this week was annoying. I am not really all that disappointed that they are gone, and I'd like to see Bama go next week.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, come on Kiev is not hard to say!
Can't wait till next week! :)
I know Kiev was driving me crazy too!! And yes Bama better be next to go.
ReplyDeleteI would say, though, that in the peview for next week, the Bama girls seem to have a little more fire in their bellies now that they're finally playing the game for themselves.
ReplyDeleteAh yes, Kiev. Reid was getting a little annoyed when they kept saying Keev. Glad to see the Cho's gone as well as nice as they were. Still going for the boys but I must say they were getting a little mouthy this last episode. They better be careful they don't eat their words.
ReplyDeletehey rachel! did someone make those blocks for you? just curious- mrs.howard's daughter made them for brook- they are soo great! have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteteresa:)
Hey Zalinkos...not sure how we found you but hi! Gary and I are huge Amazing Race fans too...it's always `Who would do this detour if we were racing?'. Anyway, hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHey Louise!
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the diaper wipe. Do you have a blog? I couldn't get to it from your comment. I'd love to see pictures of your little man. Email me if you prefer. rzalinko@citytel.net