Thursday, January 25, 2007

8

*This post title shamelessly stolen from Kelly Ens!*

8 is the number of months it took for my baby boy to finally push a tooth through his tender little gums. Way to go son, finally! This explains his grouchy but still very cute demeanor of late.

8 is also the size of the new pants I bought this week. Yay!

9 comments:

  1. Way to go, Marty & Mommy!! Wow, Aliya didn't get a tooth until 10.5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Marty! And good job-Rachel!
    I started going to just ladies fitness so I hope to be getting into some smaller sizes as well. I haven't been an 8 though since wayyyyyy before I was married so way to go!!!!!You started a gym to..right? Oh and with Marty's new tooth, don't let my last boobie biting post scare you-Jade never bit me once :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, feel free to link us to your blog...that would be cool, I wish I could figure out how to link other sights to my blog...anyhow. I really can't recall that last time I cut a tooth. though I do recall the last time I went to a dentist...3 or 4 years ago...anyhow, way to go young man, good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Marty!! Let's hope the rest come in nice and easy!! Way to go skinny minny!! You are looking mighty fine lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me neither, Lizzie! I think I was like 14 or something when I fit an 8!
    8's my fave number.. maybe its yours now too, Rachel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i HOPE taeya's doing the same thing...i'll post about it later today. but way to go marty! tell taeya how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, both of you!

    I'd give an eye tooth (what a weird saying) to be a size 8! :P

    So share your secrets, Rachel!!! We wanna know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the tooth and the pants! Both things worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Lucky you...I remember being a size 8 now I'm a size 16...You know I went from 16 to 8 in one month while teaching in Korea...but 3 years later...within 3 months I went back to a size 16, I think it was stress...and I still am struggling to get back to that so comfortable-flexible-energetic size 8...aw!

    ReplyDelete