I'm finally adding a link to "Look at us now!" by Elizabeth. We've never met but enjoy each other's blogs. I "met" her through Kristin Foulds. I enjoy her sense of humour and creativity in her posts, and of course it's always fun to share the adventures of mothering with somebody else in the thick of it.
look at us now!
I went to her site just now and noticed a picture of her toilet... the flu is going around, wherever she resides. Gives me hope that that's what's up with Elijah. This should pass very soon! Phew.
ReplyDeleteI paid that kind of a visit to my own toilet this morning. Whatever was bothering my tummy seems to have settled down now, though. And yes, there have been A LOT of sickies this Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLara and the boys came over for a few days recently, and they brought with them that nasty stomach flu. Colton was sick the first night, Lara was sick the second night, and Joshua got sick the day they arrived home. And yes, I have now got the bug. At least we did not all get it at the same time. Their's were short lived, so hopefully it will be brief for me as well, and for you too, Rachel.
ReplyDelete