This is a double meaning title. I MISS Miss Brenda (although she's a Mrs. now, the 'Miss' sticks). Happy Birthday to my treasured friend. I love so many things about you - your compassion, sensitivity, love for kids (especially mine), thoughtfulness, card writing faithfulness, your steadfast faith in our great big God, and how you are such a perfect wifey for Reid. I'm so thankful that our friendship has deepened in recent years, even though distance separates us. And we all look forward to the long awaited Zalinko/Weibelzahl/Klassen holiday at the lake. Sigh, one day ...
Hoping you have a very special day today. Love you much!
happy birthday Miss Brenda!!!
ReplyDeleteWas in the neighborhood so I thought I'd let you know...sya Rachel
Thanks Rachel for your kind and thoughtful words! I've been busy and haven't checked blogs so I only read it today. It was a good day - not enjoying getting older mind you but it was still a good day. (by the way, I'm still a small number beginning with 2....not 3 till next year) And yes, can't wait for a holiday at the lake!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you.