Marty in December, too cute not to share. In the middle of a giggle Marty is captivated by the beep of the camera Max never tires of giving Marty "squishy face" Marty's finally had enough!
very cute Rachel-looks like Max is enjoying having a little brother to smush....one day Marty will get his revenge when his hands can reach up and wrap around Max's face:)
You really captured a variety of Marty's expressions. I cannot pick a favorite one because they are all charming in their own way. And Max, well all I can say is that he won't have a problem opening wide for the dentist!! Please give them a great big "oma hug" for me. I sure miss you all.
Oh Rachel - can't get enough of your boys!!!! I am always happy and sad at the same time when I see pictures of them. Happy because you can't help but smile and feel joy when you see their faces and sad because they're growing up and I'm missing it!!
I would call that third picture Marty's "GQ pose" ;) He's almost giving the camera a Zoolander look!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love how he wraps his arms around Max's neck. :)
ReplyDeletevery cute Rachel-looks like Max is enjoying having a little brother to smush....one day Marty will get his revenge when his hands can reach up and wrap around Max's face:)
ReplyDeletegreat great great! i love those pictures! that little outfit marty is wearing in the first pic looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Thanks for sharing those ones.
ReplyDeleteYou really captured a variety of Marty's expressions. I cannot pick a favorite one because they are all charming in their own way. And Max, well all I can say is that he won't have a problem opening wide for the dentist!! Please give them a great big "oma hug" for me. I sure miss you all.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I wish we lived closer. I need to give them a hug! How cute are they!!
ReplyDeleteI literally LOL with the squishy face. Too cute! I can just imagine how much Marty loves it... as much as Samuel does from his big bro, Elijah. :)
ReplyDeletethat squishy face is SOOO cute! patient marty :)
ReplyDeleteThose boys just keep getting cuter!! The pictures are adorable but they are even cuter in person, if that is possible!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Rachel - can't get enough of your boys!!!! I am always happy and sad at the same time when I see pictures of them. Happy because you can't help but smile and feel joy when you see their faces and sad because they're growing up and I'm missing it!!
ReplyDelete