Thursday, February 8, 2007

Moving pictures!

It was surprisingly easy for ME to figure it out after the other adult in this house said it can't be done ... Enjoy, more to come!

The Hat Game

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Max & Marty Wrasslin' (with cameo appearance by Thomas the Tank Engine)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Safe Feeder (just for you, Lizzie!) ... and a toddler very determined to see himself in the camera.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Videos, how fun! Makes me want to add more to my site!

    Great to see your two boys! The interaction is great!

    Loved the Thomas cameo (from a family obsessed with trains)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!!! Aiden LOVED watching them, especially the close ups of Max. I am a little worried that he may now want to "wrestle" Caileigh but hopefully he can wait a few months until she is tougher like Marty!! LOL It sure seems that they are really starting to enjoy each others company. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason & ElizabethFebruary 9, 2007 at 2:34 AM

    Aren't brothers great! So cute when they wrestle except in our house somebody is always getting injured these days--usually Michael. I enjoyed seeing the boys in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tim | helen | adia | kalanieFebruary 9, 2007 at 3:27 AM

    AWESOME!!!! yippee! love seeing the boys in "real life". they are adorable! excited for more videos to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great videos! The boys are so very cute. I love how calm Marty is as he eats away at his little feeder thing.

    Dropshots is super easy to use eh! I like it too.
    Hooray for sitemeter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fun to watch! And the cuteness of Marty made the fact that he was sucking on fabric mesh not so unbearable:) He really is scrumptious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, RRRRRAchel you arrrre so cleverrrrr. (Do you still remember those wonderful rolled Russian r's) I always love looking in on you blog, sometimes I don't get all the mother stuff - probably because I am a grandfather, but I do love the way your boys relate to each other and the fantastic attitude you have as a mom, wife, and homemaker. Looks to me like you have your priorities straight and have fun along the way. Blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Rachel! Those video clips are amazing. You are so computer-savvy! There is nothing like watching children in live action. They are SOoooooo adorable! Keep those videos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the videos. Those boys sure are cuties. Rawley has got the same Thomas tighty whities.

    ReplyDelete