Wouldn't it be nice for you to see the pictures from Max's first trip to the barber shop? And other great pics of life at our house? Wouldn't it be nice if blogger would ACTUALLY LET ME POST THEM FOR YOU? Wouldn't it be nice if my boys instantly got over their colds and I could sleep all day, which I did none of last night. Oh my, isn't it early for me to be up, blogging? The few hours I did sleep were regularly interrupted by Marty who was greatly displeased with the fact that he couldn't breath through his stuffy nose, likely making his throat very dry from breathing through his mouth. When Max woke up from a coughing spell, announcing he was done sleeping at 5:00 am, I plopped Marty on my pillow - where he has now fallen asleep IN MY SPOT! Back to Max's room to test out my new Respiratory Rub from Mother Earth Natural Products. Works great, very soothing for Little Sickie's back and chest. My hands are smooth and yummy smelling now too. I finally convinced him to gobble up some more Tylenol, sang a few songs (as soon as one ended he squeakily asked for more), and all is quiet. I came here to wind down from the excitement and my eyes are finally starting to want to close again. I suppose I'll be snoozing on the couch for a while, until the action starts again.
Good night!
PS: My sincere apologies to Brenda for hinting at the incorrect age she just achieved.
All evidence has been removed from my post! :)
didn't you know.........5am IS time to wake up!! LOL Hope you get some rest today!
ReplyDeleteWe have some sickie boys over here too. It seems like one of us always has a cold. But our nights havn't been as eventful as yours. This sickness seems to help them sleep more lately-I am counting my blessings with this because you know that's not always the case around here:) Praying that you all feel better and rested soon!
ReplyDeleteRhinaris (sp?) saline nose drops for stuffed up baby noses. Just make sure you only do one nostril at a time for Marty.
ReplyDeleteAs Mom told me "They have to be able to breathe - use nose drops."
Hey, Lefse Girl. I tagged you for a meme...if you've already done one, just ignore. If not, please join in the weirdness. Get some rest!!
ReplyDelete