Tuesday, February 20, 2007


I ordered a new carseat for Max today. He'll be passing his current one on to Marty soon. This isn't the one I got but Max noticed it in the Sears catalogue and keeps saying how nice it is. I tell him we're not getting that one, and show him the one we're getting, and he says "oh yeah." That's his answer to many answers we give him. "Oh no" and "Oh dear" are two of his other favourite expressions.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Max. That is a pretty happening car seat!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! (Oh no, and oh dear). It's funny the things they pick up from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute seat! Kaleb come over right away and commented on it! That would be a hit in our house. I'd have to have two though as they would fight over it!

    ReplyDelete