Wednesday, February 28, 2007

3 Birthday Girls!

Welcome to the world, baby girl Schramm! She's the second child of my cousin Melea, born at home on February 20. Melea assures me that she'll let me know as soon
as she and Stephen decide what to name her!

Isn't she so cute?
Melea, Noah & Baby
Here's what our Grandpa had to say to my Mom about Baby ...
Dear Leona,
Greetings, Wed Morning,-the sun was shining but not now.So Melea has a baby
girl-- with out a name. Thirteen Great Grand Children, Who will make it 14.
Psa 49;14, The upright shall have dominion over them in the morning.
Love
Dad.


Today is my niece Cara's first birthday! We're all quite astonished at how fast this year has gone. I hope to get to know this little sweetie better over her second year of life.

And another lovely lady celebrating a very special birthday today is known to some of you - Mama Z! Happy Birthday to a beloved Mom, Gramma, friend and supporter. Your care extends far beyond your family. May you be blessed for all the ways you use the gifts and passions God has developed in you over these 60 years.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for the new baby!! I CANT believe your niece is a year already! Man, time goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry MammaZ......happy birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mama Z!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful birthday blessing, Rachel. I had a wonderful day of celebration. These special days remind me to be thankful to God for the blessing of friends and family.
    And thanks to Ashley and Lizzie for your birthday greetings. Maybe someday we will actually have the opportunity to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MamaZ, I met you at Rachel's tupperware party a year and a half ago.......probably dont remember.

    Rachel, have they named the baby girl yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel...I figured it is high time I commented on your blog...thank-you for being a faithful visitor and commentor on my blog. I appreciate your comments and it's neat to be able to connect with you and to see your cute boys! It's funny reading your blog because our kids are close in age. The recent video of Marty was a big relief as Quinn has started banging his head like that in his High chair...I was beginning to wonder if something was seriously wrong with him! Anyway, would it be alright if I added you to my links...that way I will remember to check your blog more often!

    ReplyDelete