Sunday, February 18, 2007

Me & The Bug in November


6 comments:

  1. So cute Rachel! Dan just walked past me as I was looking at these pictures and said, "he really is cute isn't he"---yes!
    It's funny because I have some that we took yesterday of just Seth and I which are so similar to these. I'll post them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim | helen | adia | kalanieFebruary 19, 2007 at 4:21 AM

    love it! so cute rachel! he always looks so "snuggly".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So LLLLLLucious!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, am doing my daily check for 'the hair' edition (as promised on Coastal Sling)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherine@Raising FiveFebruary 24, 2007 at 8:08 AM

    TOO cute!! I just want to give him a squeeze!

    So nice to get to meet you here! Your family is so precious - you certainly have your hands full (of love!).

    ReplyDelete