Paul was just settling into bed while I'm doing some blogging and emailing. He just came out and asked "Where can I put some more buckwheat?". I laughed out loud, and had to share it with you. Lucky for him I just found a bigger Tupperware container I'm not using so he can fill it with his buckwheat.
What exactly do you use buckwheat for?
ReplyDeletenever mind, I found my answer below!
ReplyDeletewhy is he saving it though? if it's too much now, does he think he might want to re-stuff the pillow agaiN???
ReplyDeletehe said he might get someone to sew another case for him so we have 2 buckwheat pillows for the price of one! And he just may decide to put some back in. Don't mess with a man's buckwheat!
ReplyDeleteHow smart! If he likes it (crossing fingers), he can have two buckwheat pillows!
ReplyDeleteSeen these before but have not tried them. We got free memory foam pillows that we got when we bought the matress. I didn't think I would love it, but do! Have a hard time not sleeping with it when we go away. Andy loves his too. That is what he can try next if he doesn't love his buckwheat! (Though hopefully he will!)