(some are a little lengthy - we'll call it the Grandmother Special!)
From early February ... If you can believe it, Max now has two of those little rooster tails! We've been trying to get a picture of it but he's not a patient subject.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Last week ...
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Who teaches them to do this?
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Love the videos! in the first one, i especially like max opening his hands to see what's "in" them :)
ReplyDeleteIn the 3rd video, i know who's teaching him that. It's your husband, when you're not looking ;)
Great videos, the boys are getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThe "shark attack, it too cute!
Marin LOVED watching them with me. :)
Hey are you watching the Amazing Race?
I am watching Amazing Race, but not commenting every week. That got a little tedious. We thought it started yesterday so missed the first week. I'm pretty sure it will be more exciting this season, so that's good.
ReplyDeletethat is too too precious watching max "calm" marty down by patting him on the back in that last video. fun to see paul in those too. they are two handsome little boys! and yes, the 'grandmother special" is alive and well here too. that's what happens when you don't live by any family i guess.
ReplyDeletethanks for posting those!
Oh good, I think it will be more exciting too. I don't really think they picked the "all stars" though! oh well.
ReplyDeleteWhat could be better than coming home from work and seeing videos of my grandchildren. You captured some very precious moments! Lots of love to you all.
ReplyDeleteThose are just amazing! I told my Mom I had to get off the phone to go watch them and she says, "Oh, they are just adorable. I watched them last night." She couldnt get over how absolutely prescious they are! I love seeing Max rub Marty's back and the two sitting in the tub together! Very sweet!
ReplyDeletevery cute- Brothers are great!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great videos of the boys. Both of them are getting so big.
ReplyDelete