Today I added a WHOLE NEW links section of stuff I look at often or only sometimes. I also added my dear friend
Ashley to my blogroll. She and her family arrived here in PR just before we did and we've been great friends from the start. I'm so glad she's finally started blogging to share her adventures in parenting two kiddos, 16 months (!) apart.
How exciting to join your list!! Can't wait to meet other bloggers!!
ReplyDeleteyou are what i call a commited "commenter". amazing. i am amazed and so appreciative at how you comment so often on our blog and i am sure you comment just as often on others as well. you are a good example to follow!
ReplyDeletelove the explaination of why you chose the names for your boys....or i guess why you chose not to give them middle names.
we are starting the dreaded potty training here now....sounds like you are doing well! i am just glad i don't have to battle with the "standing" issue.