This is a little test for Sherri - are you still out there? I admit that neither of my children have worn this little number since the day we took this picture of Max when he was a few days old. Do you want it back, or can I pass it on to the thrift store?
Max is soooooo cute!! How old is he there?
ReplyDeleteMy vote is definitly KITTY!
ReplyDeleteWow, Max is TINY!!! I would not know it is him if you had not said!
Whoops, typo! Definitely!
ReplyDeleteThat "tiny" baby was almost 9 lbs! This was taken when he was not even a week old.
ReplyDeletekitty for sure...that's my opinion.....
ReplyDelete:)
Hi Rachel. Yes, I do read your blog and love it! Do I pass the test???
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute outfit and it really looks great on your adorable son. :-) Amanda wore it 26 years ago! LOL (but I think it was pink back then)
Sherri P.