Saturday, January 27, 2007
Snopes knows
My Dad sent me this article tonight. It talks of the danger of alcohol poisoning to toddlers if they ingest even an ounce of hand sanitizer. The timing of this warning couldn't be better for our family as Max has just noticed me using the stuff. I have always kept it out of his reach and not let him see me use it. Mainly because I don't want him to be asking to use it all the time and because I wasn't sure about the safety of it on his little hands. Yesterday I didn't put it away fast enough and he asked for some. I let him try a little bit and he was very impressed. Today he got a hold of it again and asked for more. I didn't allow it and put it away out of his reach. And then I read this article...
Labels:
Kid stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The things you learn, eh? Yipes!
ReplyDelete