Saturday, December 30, 2006

HomeSanctuary

I came across a new friend the other day. When I did a google search for the lefse poem in my last post, I found it on a blog titled "HomeSanctuary". I read a little bit of it and was immediately drawn in. The author, Rachel Anne, is several years ahead of me as a wife and mother, and her devotion to making her home a sanctuary for her family inspires me to do the same. I want to share this blog with you as I know many of you will be encouaged by her writings.

  • HomeSanctuary

  • 1 comment:

    1. HS Dosen't appeal to me one bit - must be because I am into being a grandpa, etc. Anyway, I check your blog regularly, and want to wish all of you a great year in 2007.
      Donna and I had a great 60th Birthday party for her and 35th Anniversary for both of us Dec 23. We took all furniture out, brought in tables for 4 and had 22 guests for a Mexican Fiesta. Our kids made slush drinks, Margauritas, Strawberry Dacquiris,Pina Coladas, (virgin of course) and I made a mess of Mexican food. It was really great fun. We had a present opening with each family but spent Christmas alone. Have had great retreat to Penticton 27-28 with extended family, Our team won hockey game on Saturday 30, good New Years Party last night, what more could two old crocks want. Love to all of you.

      ReplyDelete