Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The day between

Today is the day between brother Chris and brother Colin's birthdays. Happy birthday, boys! To celebrate your studliness, I offer this photo for the world to see ...
Age 12 &14, sporting their crisp new Expo 86 BC Lions caps.


And to celebrate the great friendship us sibs have (almost) always enjoyed ...
First day of school. Not sure which year but clearly in the heart of the 80s!
I'm so glad to call you both my friend and admire the husbands and fathers that you are.

4 comments:

  1. Those would be BC Lions hats...and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was my new grade 2 outfit that Mom made me. You can almost see the pretty little butterfly under the backpack strap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the 80's pics!!!!!!! You have one COOL family, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that picture is of the first day of school when Rachel was Grade 1, L-A: Grade 2, Colin: Grade 5 and Chris: Grade 7. Wasn't that the only year you were all at Raft? And, Paul Douglas was in Kindergarten, Shannon in Grade 3, and Heather in Grade 4!

    ReplyDelete