I'm so pleased to wish you, my lifelong friend, a blessed day today. Without going all mushy and sappy, I'll just say that you hold a dear place in my heart. You're a friend that just feels like home. Your dynamic life has blessed so many people, and I'm so glad to be one of the first! Thank you for being you. Sadly, I don't have any decent, recent pictures of you, nor do I have the means to post a golden oldie. I miss you so much, my dear friend.
And brother Chris, Happy Birthday to you today, too. Your tribute will come tomorrow.
Hey Rach - thanks for the Happy Birthday! I am so smart to actually check your Blog today. I figured you'd do something like that and then tell me on the phone later and admonish me that I really should be checking it more often. But I did this time!!! Hee Hee!! I'm gleeful. You're impressed. I can tell. Thanks again for the thoughtful tribute! Love, me.
ReplyDeleteyay! I'm glad your efforts to visit were rewarded!
ReplyDelete