Tuesday, December 5, 2006

6 months! Already?

Our sweet boy has reached another milestone. He is such a delightful baby. He's at the great stage of discovering his voice, exploring with his hands and mouth, and really starting to squirm and wiggle around. He's bouncing a bit in the excersaucer, and bops around when sitting on my lap. Peaches, yams and avocados are great fun and a big mess, and he's been playing with a sippy cup but not drinking anything from it yet. My very favourite thing he does right now is putting his toes in his mouth. He's also enjoying laying on the floor with his Taggie blanket. He makes a few different funny faces and laughs at his brother whenever he can.

Hmm, I guess I need to take him for his next immunizations. Here's his six month stats:
15 lbs, 10 oz (25%ile) I bet that's about to change as he's loving his fruit and veggies so much!
26.5 inches long (50%ile) I think he's been busy getting tall, not round.

Max has been adding all kinds of words to his vocabulary. Our new favourite from today is "Noisy, huh?". He says this after singing and playing with his inflatable guitar. What a funny kid.

Sorry, no new pics today. Not much has changed since the ones I posted last week. :)

3 comments:

  1. crazy how much the same our kids are, eh? marty's a bit bigger than taeya, but not much. i tried sweet potatoes with her this morning - she did ok, but i think the strained foods are tough for her to keep in. she does really well with rice cereal though.
    i gave her a sippy cup yesterday and she grabbed the handles and put it right to her mouth...and chewed. no sipping yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wierd! I just came to this page to write a comment and saw Kelly's comment who is a friend of my sister's and whose blog I just checked out the other day cause she visited me at mine. Small world. Hi Kelly! I just took Keira for her 4 month check up(although she is almost 5 months) and she is already taller than Marty at 27 inches but only 13lbs. 11 inches. Guess they can't get married!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth - I thought she looked pretty tall in the Christmas tree picture.

    It sure is a small little world! I've said it several times already, but I'm so glad you've got a blog too now and we can keep in touch better. Kelly knows Paul from Qwanoes (likely how Leah knows her too) and she attended SR for a while too. We've just reconnected since Marty and Taeya are just one day apart.

    ReplyDelete