I stole that line from my cousin (Shannon?). Big brother Chris & Kim were married this day, 15 years ago. (Woah!) Her maiden name is Winter, and this being the first day of winter ... there you have it. Thank you both for your individual influence in my life and for your example of a wonderful, genuine marriage. Poor guy, his wife turns his daughters against him when he's not home. The dude doesn't have a chance against the estrogen coursing through their home! :) I'm so looking forward to seeing you all in just a few months!
These pictures are from our family vacation in Bamfield in July/05.

I also owe a "Happy 11th Birthday" to our nephew Josh. I thought his birthday was Dec. 19 but I missed it on the 7th. Happy Birthday, kiddo. We hope to see you all again soon. Thanks for playing with Max at your house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment