Sunday, December 3, 2006

Amazing Rach ... I mean, Amazing Race 12/03

That title really was an accident, I promise!

We didn't see the show tonight but read the details online. Too bad for the girls, but let's get on with the finale! I might catch a re-run on OLN tomorrow, as I can't figure out any of those free online things.

3 comments:

  1. nice title... ;) modest too! hehe
    i'm coming to grips again with the fact that the people we always want to win the race never do (except the hippies!!!!). it's the case again this season. I REALLY don't want 'bama or r&k to win, so i guess its up to the guys, though they're not our favorites. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last nights race was interesting, R&K and the tomato fight was amusing, their behavior was interesting, we were laughing AT them! I wish that the girls had made it instead of Bama, Bama is far to bitter!
    So I am rooting for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. r&k remind us of ourselves sometimes, so I voting for them. Although, I personally hate picking favourites I can see why all of them should win. So needless to say it's very hard for me to pick one team to win. But if I had to, I'd pick the dating couple.

    Although part of me does want the Bama's to win too because they are single parents and could use the money a lot more than the others I think. Anyhow, we'll see what happens.

    We don't actually use itorrent anymore instead we use a pvr now. It works even better. It was only $300 and you can rewind and pause live tv. It's from Bell, check it out sometime, and never miss your favourite shows again! That's why we got it.

    ReplyDelete