Marty celebrated his Grandpa Zalinko's birthday on Nov. 25 by having his first taste of rice cereal. He seemed quite pleased with this new activity. Since then we've moved on to a few meals of avocado (ever seen the diaper of a kid who only drinks milk and eats avocado?!) So we started some sweet potatoes. These are the favourite by far. We'll stick with this for now to let his body get into the groove. I'm suspecting that the cereal might be bothering his tummy so we'll ease off of that for a while before trying something new. Tonight I gave him Max's bedtime water sippy cup just to occupy him and he seemed to know just what to do with it. I'll get him his very own tomorrow.



And while we're on the subject of diaper contents ... I now know how pomegranates affect Max. We'll keep his access to those VERY LIMITED! I found a recipe for apple & pomegranate crisp so I'll give that a try tomorrow.
Thanks for all the pics. What a delight to see them "in action", playing, eating, exploring, etc. What beautiful grandchildren - I'm not biased or anything!!
ReplyDeleteLove, MamaZ (Oma)
He looks like such a big boy eating his food. I cant believe it is that time already!!
ReplyDelete