Monday, December 18, 2006

Can't sleep

I suppose the hot chocolate I had this evening is keeping me up. Or perhaps it's the childish excitement of knowing the Christmas tree is up, filling my home with the nostalgic aroma of evergreen and casting a cozy glow in the darkness. I've warmed up a cup of milk with some vanilla and a little tiny bit of sugar. Yummy. PZ's computer is here so it's a good time to share some recent pictures of my sweet babes. Enjoy! (I'm posting them so that the most recent is at the top.)

5 comments:

  1. I guess it's just one of those nights hey of no sleep. I can't sleep either. I didn't have hot coco though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful babes you have!!!! I am getting all teary [at work] hearing about their bonding and looking at their precious faces! I'm thinking it's the season!! Looks like the train was a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the pictures...SOOO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are great, Rachel. Great pic of you with Max, and I love the ones of Max reading to his little brother, and also the one with Marty in the tub and Max looking longingly over the edge.
    I told Colton about my phone conversation with Max last week, when he said, "Hi Oma, go poop". Colton laughed hysterically, and then went on to explain all the things that that statement could mean, only as a 9 year boy could explain!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been around in a bit, so i just saw your bucket bath pictures. Adorable! What are they in by the way, just a bucket?

    Hope you got to sleep alright, and that you have a delightful Christmas Weekend! Are you travelling to visit anywhere, or staying home? We are just hanging out at home.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete