The boys & I are having a quiet little morning. Listening to MWS "Christmastime" cd. Max loves the Jingle Bells song with the horse whinney at the beginning. He's wearing a blanket cape and running his circuit around the kitchen and living room. Marty's looking cute in his turtle outfit, squealing, and taking in the action from the relative safety of his excersaucer. What a brilliant invention! Across the room I see 4 loads of laundry to be sorted, folded & put away. And I just noticed a dirty spot on the shirt I put on. Sigh. Oh, that reminds me of something wonderful I bought when we were down south. Have you seen or used the amazing
Tide To Go pen? The thing is incredible! I hadn't been able to find it anywhere here in town, or even in Terrace. I was very happy to find a pack of 3 down south. The most recent stain remover miracle was pomegranate juice that I splattered on my white t-shirt when I was scooping out the seeds. (Wow, they have a lot of seeds, what will I do with them all?) I used the wonderpen and a short time later the spots were gone. Poof! I thought for sure such a stain would need lots of scrubbing and soaking but the Tide did the trick. Max looooved the seeds. I had to cut him off until I see what they do to his digestive system.
I downloaded some more pictures last night but didn't have time to post them so here's a little something until I have PZs computer again tonight.

New activity now, Max is playing Doctor on his red teddy and Marty is happily watching. I love that they are beginning to entertain each other. I guess Max has always been entertained by Marty, but now Marty is beginning to appreciate the friendship. I'll post some DR. pictures soon. (Kelly E, we found the same set that you have at your house. It's a daily favourite.)
your boys are so cute!!! i love marty's face in this picture.
ReplyDeletemy trick for laundry...just hide it - then you never have to think about how much you have to fold. haha. *sigh* though I know it's still sitting there. well, at least I don't mind laundry.
I can only hide Hubby's knickers for so long before he wants to know where they are. He still hasn't figured out how the drawer magically fills up when he gets to the last pair. Sometimes only one pair will appear just to keep him from emptying out all the baskets in search of his treasure.
ReplyDeleteThat's Marty's "drunk as a skunk" look. He doesn't always look so dopey, but the camera often stuns him. What a cute kid.
Sounds like a lovely morning, aside from the laundry...
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of you and the boys. :)
Sounds like you had a nice morning! I cant wait to see the Dr photos. It sounds like they will be so cute. That is a great picture of you and the boys. Hope you enjoy the parade tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteRachel and Paul,you have two increidibly cute little guys, I sneak a peek at your blog several times a week. It is fun to track the growing process of the boys each time you post new pictures.
ReplyDeleteThings are fine here in Salmon Arm. Hoping to have family home for Donna's birthday and Christmas Eve. Blessings on all 4 of you.
Forgot to tell you that I got my Tide-To-Go pen at Wal-Mart in Terrace!! HAvent actually used it yet but I will now that I know it is really good.
ReplyDelete