We have had a few successes, and many more misses. I'll spare you the gory details, but I think he's catching on! We discovered that gummy bears are a much better reward for him (sugar-free!). The smarties didn't seem to impress.
Gummy bears would be good incentive for sure!! I am so impressed with what a confident, capable boy he is becoming. Sounds like he is doing just great! Perhaps he can help teach Aiden when it is time!
We only officially started potty training Aliya today, so I don't have any tips for you! No accidents thus far, but she only spent the last part of the day in underwear. Let's compare notes soon ;-)
hee hee, I wonder who anonymous is? Derrick changed Aliya's poopy diaper the other day and decided it was the last one (I will spare you the details). She had an accident free day yesterday again. Today she had several accidents, of course at the same time I had a screaming infant in hand. Yikes.
That is funny! Kaleb was not interested in the gummy bears, but went crazy over the rainbow candies (Smarties)!
ReplyDeleteGummy bears would be good incentive for sure!! I am so impressed with what a confident, capable boy he is becoming. Sounds like he is doing just great! Perhaps he can help teach Aiden when it is time!
ReplyDeleteWe only officially started potty training Aliya today, so I don't have any tips for you! No accidents thus far, but she only spent the last part of the day in underwear. Let's compare notes soon ;-)
ReplyDeleteHolly
Your baby is not even a month old and you've begun potty training the big one?! You brave soul!
ReplyDelete...but then, doesn't Holly have a resident psychologist helping her with the project?
ReplyDeleteindeed she does. Who are you, my very first "anonymous" commenter? What a mystery!
ReplyDeletehee hee, I wonder who anonymous is? Derrick changed Aliya's poopy diaper the other day and decided it was the last one (I will spare you the details). She had an accident free day yesterday again. Today she had several accidents, of course at the same time I had a screaming infant in hand. Yikes.
ReplyDeleteHolly