Happy Birthday Shannon! Thanks for being a faithful reader.
Congratulations to Connie (Friesen) and Shawn on the safe arrival of Jeffrey Donovan on December 4.
I was waiting for permission to post a picture and congratulations to Holly & Derrick on the safe arrival of Samuel Mark in late November. I don't have a picture yet but wanted to help spread the news. I've only talked to Holly briefly since his arrival and don't even know how much he weighed. Are you out there, Mama? Let us know! I don't even remember the day he was born. What a terrible friend I am.
oh, good!!! Samuel arrived, eh? Holly said there would be an email announcement going out...! I can't wait to hear more, Holly!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry for the lack of information Rach! I sent out an email tonight. He was born Nov 27 (8 days late) at 11:22pm only about 5 hours after arriving at the hospital. He weighed 8 lbs, 13 oz, and was 21 inches long. Feel free to post that picture I sent around if you want. Let's talk soon!
ReplyDelete