I'm so glad it's over! We decided to invite some kids from youth for sushi and AR tonight. We pumped them up for this big exciting, 2 hour season finale. We were all so disappointed with the anti-climactic, out of the blue ending, only one hour episode. Glad the boys won, they played the game well and for the most part, fairly. A rather boring season, looking forward to ...
"The Amazing Race's eleventh edition -- dubbed The Amazing Race: All-Stars -- began production last week in Miami and will premiere sometime in early 2007. Despite confirming that The Amazing Race 11 will feature an All-Stars format, CBS -- presumably hoping to keep the number of international eyewitness spoiler reports to a minimum -- is not yet ready to announce which previous racers are participating in the currently-filming All-Stars edition. However, Variety, citing "insider" sources, reports that former The Amazing Race 7 and Survivor contestants Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, former The Amazing Race 7 winners Uchenna and Joyce Agu, and Dave and Mary Conley -- who finished sixth on The Amazing Race's currently airing tenth edition -- are three of the teams competing in The Amazing Race: All-Stars." from the www (thanks for the tip, Kristin)
The sushi PZ made sure was good.
Rachel, we should apply to go on! We could be the "young mothers of two".
ReplyDeleteI missed this whole season of the race, but have enjoyed previous seasons, and I liked reading your updates!
I was wondering where you would buy sushi in PR, until I saw the bit about it being homemade. That's one of the things I miss about Surrey-- the ample supply of Cali rolls!
Yes, we were SOOOO disappointed over the very anti-climactic finale. They didn't have to do anything for the whole hour - and what happened to 2 hours?! Very glad over the outcome but a very sad ending nonetheless.
ReplyDeletewe were a bit shocked by the one hour finale too...strange. glad the boys won though.
ReplyDeleteMegan - we can do anything! There is actually one place in town to get sushi but it's very small portions for a very big price. Paul is quite a sushi pro now.
ReplyDeleteYour comment came through fine, and 4 of the second one you left so I deleted them. Strange.
I to was surprised that it was only one hour, but not surprised that the boys one. I am glad the won, they did well.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to Amazing Race All Stars, but have unfortunately heard rumors that the hippies will not be on it... maybe because they are too good! I hope that what I heard is wrong and that they are on, we'll see.
I've heard they are not, and they are not happy about it. It will be okay without them, they do tend to dominate the action.
ReplyDelete