Max - entertaining himself on the loo. When he grew tired of that, he scooted down to read "Baby Brother" a story. I caught him doing it again later. He so adores Marty, their bonding is so precious to watch. Yams, lashes, and falling asleep
Good job on the potty Max! You know the little toilet at Ikea?? Well, after seeing his friend use it, Jade sat down and while I was beside him on the big potty, he decides to start peeing. I had to rush over(yes, with my pants around my ankles) and help him so he wouldn't leave his mark in the bathroom! He wasn't very excited about it-like he's been peeing on the potty his whole life and hasn't done it since. That was our little "first time on the potty" experience! He sits on ours at home with the same little seat Max has, but refuses to take his pants down????
Good job on the potty Max! You know the little toilet at Ikea?? Well, after seeing his friend use it, Jade sat down and while I was beside him on the big potty, he decides to start peeing. I had to rush over(yes, with my pants around my ankles) and help him so he wouldn't leave his mark in the bathroom! He wasn't very excited about it-like he's been peeing on the potty his whole life and hasn't done it since. That was our little "first time on the potty" experience! He sits on ours at home with the same little seat Max has, but refuses to take his pants down????
ReplyDelete