Friday, December 19, 2008

Day Five - Oh my!

I'm so sorry I've waited until so very late in the day to tell you that ... nothing is happening.

My midwife wasn't able to detect if the necessary parts are in a condition that indicates labour could begin soon. (Is that discreet enough?) I'm not feeling ready to take the cocktail just yet, I might wait a few days.

Anyway, I started this post a while ago already and have to run out to get a package to the bus depot.

Will be in touch.

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY an update. You had me on my toes all day!! Thinking of you often. I hope you have a great weekend and get lot's of rest at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear the rhyme for day six...you little poet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know you need a hobby when you check your friend's blog every 30min for an update.........I am starting to annoy myself!!!

    ReplyDelete