Yay, pictures! I've been checking and checking :) He is gorgeous! Congrats again!
oh my goodness, he is PERFECT!!! What a gorgeous, sweet boy. I can see hints of both boys in him but he really does have his own look too. Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to see more!!!
He's beautiful, congratulations!
What a beautiful wee boy!!!I've been checking compulsively too!Congrats again!
What a beautiful boy!! You are truly blessed to have 3 healthy boys to raise. What an honour. God bless you all
wow! congrats. love the pic in front of the christmas tree! and just like that marty looks HUGE!
So precious - thanks for posting the pictures!
Oh.....he's just...perfect.
He is gorgeous! (I don't want to copy the comments, but can't think of another appropriate word!)Congrats!! Is the last picture a gift?
I also thought that Marty looks huge now!!!
SOOOO cute! The first picture he is DEFINITELy paul's son :)
congrats!!!! wow! such a blessing-a little boy on christmas....:)i hope all is well and the adjustment will be smoothly:)and wow! now you're a mommy of 3 boysleslie
Love the boys peeking in on their baby brother!
congrats!!! he's sooo cute 8)
Yay, pictures! I've been checking and checking :) He is gorgeous! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, he is PERFECT!!! What a gorgeous, sweet boy. I can see hints of both boys in him but he really does have his own look too. Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful wee boy!!!
ReplyDeleteI've been checking compulsively too!
Congrats again!
What a beautiful boy!! You are truly blessed to have 3 healthy boys to raise. What an honour. God bless you all
ReplyDeletewow! congrats. love the pic in front of the christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteand just like that marty looks HUGE!
So precious - thanks for posting the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh.....he's just...perfect.
ReplyDeleteHe is gorgeous! (I don't want to copy the comments, but can't think of another appropriate word!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
Is the last picture a gift?
I also thought that Marty looks huge now!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! The first picture he is DEFINITELy paul's son :)
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!! wow! such a blessing-a little boy on christmas....:)
ReplyDeletei hope all is well and the adjustment will be smoothly:)
and wow! now you're a mommy of 3 boys
leslie
Love the boys peeking in on their baby brother!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! he's sooo cute 8)
ReplyDelete