i am sure it doesn't seem like it to you but this pregnancy has sure seem to go fast!can't wait to 'meet' your little boy and see what name you've picked out!
Wowzers!!
Almost there!!!I think the last 10 days are like 10 weeks....
Looking forward to meeting little M.......? Hope he arrives real soon so that you can all join the Hiebert Christmas celebration!Sharon Y
He won't be an M ...
Yay! Yippee! Any day now. The best moment of meeting your baby for the first time is coming. Not an M!?!?!?!
Oh wow ... you're so close! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little Zalinko.
Hope you get to that Xmas party!!Dance up a storm, maybe that'll get things moving! haha!
I CAN'T believe it!! I am so excited for you. Looking forward to some great news soon.....
Wow - I was just wondering how much longer it is for you. I'm so excited to hear about the birth of the newest baby boy :)
Can't wait to hear the news! Praying for you!
Oh, yay!! Can't wait! :)
Yeeeeks! Thinking of you, an sending prayers.
Can't wait to hear the good news! You can do it!
i am sure it doesn't seem like it to you but this pregnancy has sure seem to go fast!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to 'meet' your little boy and see what name you've picked out!
Wowzers!!
ReplyDeleteAlmost there!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the last 10 days are like 10 weeks....
Looking forward to meeting little M.......? Hope he arrives real soon so that you can all join the Hiebert Christmas celebration!
ReplyDeleteSharon Y
He won't be an M ...
ReplyDeleteYay! Yippee! Any day now. The best moment of meeting your baby for the first time is coming. Not an M!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteOh wow ... you're so close! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little Zalinko.
ReplyDeleteHope you get to that Xmas party!!
ReplyDeleteDance up a storm, maybe that'll get things moving! haha!
I CAN'T believe it!! I am so excited for you. Looking forward to some great news soon.....
ReplyDeleteWow - I was just wondering how much longer it is for you. I'm so excited to hear about the birth of the newest baby boy :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the news! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, yay!! Can't wait! :)
ReplyDeleteYeeeeks! Thinking of you, an sending prayers.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the good news! You can do it!
ReplyDelete