Tuesday, December 23, 2008

so much for that

My delicious drink (which did, by the way, contain 2 tbsp. of castor oil) did very little to convince this baby to come. I dearly hope it's not because my castor oil expired 5 months ago. It was an unopened bottle and seemed in good form, so I really doubt that was the problem. I did get about 6 mild contractions at about 10:30, 4 minutes apart, but they stopped and I had a great sleep. I got the runs at 5:30 this morning, had a little snack, and went back to bed. Nothin' doin'. I'm waiting for Erin to call back to talk about where to go from here.

1 comment:

  1. argh!!! I was out the house by 7 to go grocery shopping and was convinced that the baby was born during the night. Well, today is another perfect day!!

    ReplyDelete