I haven't read over all of the other comments so I appologize if it doesn't sound original. Congratulations! He looks splendid! also noticing that you need to change your profile description to say mother of 3 :)
He looks like a breastfeeding machine! Nice form, Jaxon.
Rachel, I remember when you just had Marty and you brought him to Cowpuccinos (with many of our other girlfriends that night), I couldn't imagine having two babies let alone go out with one at night!... and here you were confident as can be.
you know me and my need for copious amounts of photos. Thank you. He really is sweet. Is his hair darker than the other two? I went back looking at old posts looking for Marty as a baby and it was neat to glimpse back only 2 years ago.
What a gorgeous baby boy. CONGRATULATIONS you guys. He looks so great with other guys in your family. Blessings on your first weekend together. I hope you get some rest Rachel. Barry for both of us
Does Jaxon ever look like his Daddy. What beautiful photos of a precious little babe. Enjoy these moments as they are so fleeting. Congratulations to all the family Dorothy p
I haven't read over all of the other comments so I appologize if it doesn't sound original. Congratulations! He looks splendid! also noticing that you need to change your profile description to say mother of 3 :)
ReplyDeletegreat pictures, Rach - in both this and the last post. He's beautiful, and I'm sure worth every moment of the wait. :) Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooooooooo sweet and soooooo very cute. I love him! I also think he looks just like his brothers. Good job Rachel..he is just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a breastfeeding machine! Nice form, Jaxon.
ReplyDeleteRachel, I remember when you just had Marty and you brought him to Cowpuccinos (with many of our other girlfriends that night), I couldn't imagine having two babies let alone go out with one at night!... and here you were confident as can be.
Thanks for your inspiration!
Natalie.
you know me and my need for copious amounts of photos. Thank you. He really is sweet. Is his hair darker than the other two? I went back looking at old posts looking for Marty as a baby and it was neat to glimpse back only 2 years ago.
ReplyDeleteHow precious! Makes me want to have another!?!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I must say in that second picture he sure looks like his Daddy. Congrats again.
ReplyDeleteWith the hat off, he looks just like M & M!
ReplyDeleteyes, he is one hungry looking boy in that first pic :) SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteAwww, such sweetness!
ReplyDeleteHope things are going well for you all.
What a gorgeous baby boy. CONGRATULATIONS you guys. He looks so great with other guys in your family.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your first weekend together. I hope you get some rest Rachel.
Barry for both of us
wow, does he not look like Marty a whole bunch?!
ReplyDeleteA is for adorable!
SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI WANT ONE!!!! (more)
Does Jaxon ever look like his Daddy. What beautiful photos of a precious little babe. Enjoy these moments as they are so fleeting. Congratulations to all the family Dorothy p
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. hes so precious! he looks like paul so much. i love the ones that the boys are looking at him.
ReplyDeleteOh what cute eyes they are! Can't wait to see him in person...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. He's so handsome. I pray blessings on you all as you enjoy and adjust to your expanded family.
ReplyDelete