Wednesday, December 24, 2008

going in again. 1 minute long, still 8 mins. apart. just like Marty. Been 1 minute long for 4 hours. Hopefully break my water and have a baby. You won't hear from me again till I'm home. With my baby. In my arms.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. A Christmas baby. Praying for you over here that all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hooray he is on his way!! :)

    Praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome Baby Jaxon!!! you are superwoman, Rachel! I can't believe you're home already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you ALL!!!!!!!!............ luv yas.. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK....now I can say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Holly has just done it. What a wonderfull wee Christmas present for you all. The boy's must be thrilled!!!! I agree with Holly you are a superwoman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited! Just checked your blog hoping for the birth news and I didn't expect that you'd be having it today! Merry Christmas, what a gift:) You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete