Carrying on my day as usual may be a little difficult - I just looked outside and we have about a foot of snow!! I think I may spend some of my day cooking a few meals and freezing them - hope you like them.
Happy Due Date!! You know me, I will be going crazy from now until baby arrives because I am so excited for you! I am praying for a quick, as easy as can be, delivery!!
Carrying on my day as usual may be a little difficult - I just looked outside and we have about a foot of snow!! I think I may spend some of my day cooking a few meals and freezing them - hope you like them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Due Date!! You know me, I will be going crazy from now until baby arrives because I am so excited for you! I am praying for a quick, as easy as can be, delivery!!
ReplyDeletehoping that you can enjoy your day a bit and not being so done with being pregnant.....:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! ;)
ReplyDeleteHa ha - great post :) Hope your week is full of good distractions!
ReplyDeletei was praying for you today!
ReplyDeletehmmmmmm, I wonder if Paul, Caileigh and baby will share a special day?
ReplyDeletehope to hear the news sooner than later, for your sake!
ReplyDelete